Is Numis Auto Transport bonded and licensed?
- Numis Auto Transport is bonded and licensed. (provide our information, link that leads to the fmcsa website) While the vehicle is in our possession, it is fully covered by our carrier’s insurance. All of our carriers have a minimum of $250,000 in cargo coverage and $1,000,000 in liability coverage.
Why go with Numis Auto Transport?
- Our number one goal at Numis Auto Transport is to offer customer satisfaction. Whether it comes to pricing, scheduling or professionalism, we guarantee your satisfaction. Please give us a call and you won’t regret it.
Can I put personal items inside of my vehicle when transporting it?
- As a customer courtesy we allow up to 75 to 100 pounds be placed in the trunk of the vehicle. Although, nothing inside of the vehicle is insured by Numis Auto Transport or our assigned carrier. The assigned carrier has the right to charge the customer an additional fee in case he is declared overweight by the authorities.
How long will it take for my vehicle to get from point “A” to Point “B”?
- From coast to coast it will take approximately between six to nine days. From coast to Midwest – Mideast it will take approximately five to seven days. From North to South or vice-versa it will take approximately 3 to five days.
Do I pay the total amount up front?
- You do not pay the total amount up front. We charge a deposit 24 hours before picking up your vehicle and the balance is due at the time of delivery in cash, cashier’s check or money order.